CANSU ODEMIS is a London based fashion designer and creative director who launched
her eponymous brand, after graduating from MA Fashion Design at the
prestigious Istituto Marangoni – London.
Her work represents high fashion but it certainly stands
out from other luxury brands and that makes it recognizable. Her style is considered as
innovative, eccentric and quirky.It reflects colorful and playful identity by the enjoyable
themes of her collections, vivid print designs,showy handcrafts, avant-garde shapes and
patterns. She aims to provide original ideas and create fun with courageous designs that
help people to get away from today’s world which is surrounded by chaos, war, and
Her unique style always surprises people with its humor, magical colour palette and all
mixed with provocative attitude. Her playful and artistic designs reflect the free spirit of
young generation and every collection is opening more colourful doors to the fashion world
with fabulous designs.
AWARDS & PRESS
– Awarded as Runner-up of “ 2019 I’M Alumni Collections Revolution Competition” between
all the candidates from all around the world.
– Her collection is featured on the cover of Trend Prive Magazine.
– Featured by British Thoughts Magazine.
– Featured as a designer spotlight by New York based This Bitch Magazine.
– Featured by UK based Afi Magazine.
– Featured by Uk based Humble Magazine.
– Featured by Milan & London based CurlyCurl Magazine.
– Featured by Not Just A Label.
– Awarded 100% scholarship.
– Top student – Graduated with highest distinction from faculty and also department.
– Top student – Graduated with highest distinction from Fine Arts High School.
– She has had the opportunity to work for Ralph&Russo in London.
– Graduate collection winner – Received an honoured by taking its fashion film.
– Her graduate collection “Melody Of Ocean” was appreciated by Turkey’s most famous
photographer Mehmet Turgut and the photos of the collection were taken by him with
sponsorship of his company.